The Tome of Bill is the tale of a gamer / geek turned vampire. Thus it's only natural to wonder what would happen if Bill found himself and his friends in the very setting he often cites. How would he stack up as an adventurer on a character sheet? Time to find out.
For those wondering on the below, Pathfinder rules apply and stats are meant just as a relative examples - not true representations of their power in the books. Let's not drive the poor DMs too crazy. ;)
Alignment: Lawful Good
- Aura of Faith - You radiate positive energy, as if from a continual Protection From Evil spell, 10 feet in all directions. As a swift action you may leave up to 2 allies per every five levels untouched by its effects.
Class: Horizon Walker
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Font of Knowledge - Once a day per level, plus a number of times equal to your intelligence modifier, you may add 20 to any knowledge roll.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race: Formerly human, now Demilich
- Choose 2 additional spells per day, up to your max spellcaster ability, from the Madness domain
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Your movement is double what your level, ability scores, and encumbrance would normally dictate.
- True Love's Guidance - Designate another player character as your soul mate. At all times you have an innate knowledge of their general direction and location within a number of miles equal to your perception modifier - allowing you to track them unerringly as long as they are within range. Should your soul mate die, you may choose another after a two week mourning period.
Class: Battle Herald
Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Die for Your Lord - Cast Dominate Person as a move action once per day / level. Targets save at -4 against it. Protection from Evil has a 50% chance of failing to end this effect.
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Race: Dire Ape
- You are proficient with exotic weapons.
- Stench of the Woods - You radiate a continual aura of Stinking Cloud in a 15 foot radius. Slow Poison is negated by its effect.
Choose your equipment and spells wisely, mighty adventurer.